- Use of the Service is free of charge. However, expenses for communications equipment, etc. necessary for use of the Service must be borne by the User.
- Ownership of intellectual property rights or other rights relating to the Service and information, etc. indicated by the use of the Service belongs to the persons entitled to each right.
- In using the Service, the User must not conduct any act in violation of a law or a regulation, act against public policy, act causing discomfort to other Users or any other act deemed as inappropriate by the Company based on reasonable grounds.
- The Company makes no warranty that the Service is free of flaws and defects and works without interruption.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for damage, trouble, etc. which may occur due to use or inability to use the Service by the User.